From today there are exactly 2 months remaining before Melbourne says goodbye to analogue TV signals forever! The countdown is now well and truly on and with 95% of Melbourne homes having already made the switch to digital TV now is the time the remaining 5%! If you think you may be among the 5% please act today and call 1300 361 121 to ensure you will continue to receive free to air TV from 10 December 2013 onward.

For more information click here

Sydney_Melbourne_RCEA_switchovermap